More Podcasts and Show Notes:
88) Cybele Negris:Cybele is the CEO and Co-Founder of Webnames.ca, Canada’s original .CA Registrar and accredited registrar for hundreds of domain extensions as well as provider of webhosting, email and web development and many other services. The multi-million dollar company has an impressive client list including many Fortune 500 companies. She’s also a four-time winner and Hall of Fame Inductee of Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women, BC Business Top 50 Most Influential Women, BIV Influential Women in Business as well as Top 40 Under 40 winner and nine-time winner of PROFIT W100. Cybele is a columnist for Business in Vancouver, the national Profitguide and speaker at over two dozen events each year including TEDx. Download this episode (right click and save)
89) Melanie Eng:Melanie is the founder and president of Gutsy Lady Travel. A company that empowers mature women to be more, to do more, and to see more through travel. She’s also known as ‘gutsy lady’ solo travel expert, author, speaker and photographer. Her mission is to empower mature women through travel across the globe. Her Amazon’s Bestsellers’ book is titled “Gutsy Lady Travel – How To Build Unshakeable Confidence By Travelling”, and she shares her story of how she became empowered at the age of 40 on an unexpected solo journey through Egypt. She wants to inspire women to become who they truly are – to do more, to be more and to put the fire back in their lives. Download this episode (right click and save)
90) Graeme Lea:Through overcoming one of his biggest fears, public speaking, Graeme Lea has grown to accept a challenge and embrace a fear that many hold. Starting without experience, his journey led him to become President of the BCIT Toastmasters Club where he earned the Competent Communicator and Competent Leader designations. He graduated with a Diploma in Business Management and swiftly took on a demanding sales job with Ledcor. Helping people grow and develop their public speaking was Graeme’s next priority, which led to the opportunity of SoapBox Speakers. Ever since then his quest has become to push his own and the speakers of SoapBox Speakers’ boundaries to become the best. Download this episode (right click and save)
91) Mark Simmons:Mark is an EPIC SHIT Creator! With over 30 years of work experience in a variety of business models, Mark has seen it all and been through it all. His three kids and two step kids between the ages of 12 and 22 have also greatly contributed to his learning. It is his deep understanding that enables him to quickly connect with his clients, whether they’re entrepreneurs, middle managers, or CEOs. He’s passionate about connecting people, building strong foundations and guiding success. Mark holds an ACC credential and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach. Mark works with individuals, teams, business leaders, thinkers and those that are stuck to build foundation, set direction and reshape their personal and business vision. The right time is RIGHT NOW! Download this episode (right click and save)
92) Sam Thiara:Sam has mentored hundreds and engaged with thousands of students over the last many years and as a result, is Co-Founder and Chief Motivating Officer of GradusOne, an organization to help high school/post-secondary and recent graduates in their life and career. Added to this, Sam is an accomplished speaker and storyteller. As a result, he helped create and speaks for SoapBox Speakers. Either as a mentor/coach to a single student or speaking to hundreds as a keynote speaker, he shares his experiences through storytelling and has helped thousands in the pursuit of their dreams. Download this episode (right click and save)
93) Ilya Goldman:Ilya Goldman, has been in the internet marketing industry since 1996. He started his own web design and online marketing company, Internet-Exposure, in 2001 with a goal of bringing more businesses into the world wide web. He has worked on over a thousand web projects. His clients include huge organizations such as UBC Press, McGill Press, and the BC Liberal Party, as well as very small companies with self employed individuals. Lately his company has been working with many charities and non profits helping them to take advantage of a special grant from google for $10,000 month to advertise. Download this episode (right click and save)
94) Dave Barton:Copywriter and content marketer, Dave Barton, has been writing professionally for the past 12 years. He cut his teeth in B2B PR and has since worked his way across marketing, communications, advertising, and social media. Dave now operates as a freelancer from his native UK and continues to work with a number of startups and tech businesses from around the world; doing everything from blogging, content writing, and copy, developing their brand voice, communication plans, and social media campaigns. Download this episode (right click and save)
95) Angela Hamilton:Angela Hamilton is the VP of Business for Quupe, a peer-to-peer rental startup based in Vancouver, B.C., where she met her three international co-founders in the MDM program at the Centre for Digital Media. Prior to moving to Canada, she lived in Cape Town, South Africa for a short time, and before that, worked as a digital news editor for The McClatchy Company. She loves traveling, writing, carpentry, and playing guitar, and lives in Mount Pleasant with her partner, Grant, and their dog, Woodrow. Download this episode (right click and save)
Adam Hart Interview
June 22nd 2017
Adam Hart, CEO and founder of “Power of Food”, has spent the past 13 years providing forward thinking organizations with his blueprint for optimizing people performance. As a bestselling author & highly engaging keynote speaker, having performed over 400 presentationsRead More...
Bert TerHart Interview
June 13th 2017
Bert TerHart is the CEO of NextGenSeo and is a search, social media and online marketing expert. He’s a soldier turned sailor, adventurer and geek. While helping build and managing a large medical clinic, Bert became increasingly frustrated with technologyRead More...
Angela Hamilton Interview
June 2nd 2017
Angela Hamilton is the Co-founder and CEO of Quupe, a peer-to-peer rental startup based in Vancouver, B.C., where she met her three international co-founders in the MDM program at the Centre for Digital Media. Prior to moving to Canada, sheRead More...
Praveen Varshney Interview
December 26th 2016
Praveen Varshney has been a principal of Varshney Capital Corp., a Vancouver based merchant banking, venture capital and corporate advisory services firm, since 1991. He is a director or officer of various publicly traded companies including Mogo and Hempco FoodRead More...
Arran Stephens Interview
December 26th 2016
Arran Stephens was born in 1944 and was raised on Vancouver Island. His parents pioneered sustainable farming in the 1950’s and advised Arran to “leave the earth better than you found it.” After pursuing art and having several successful exhibitionsRead More...
Terry McBride Interview
December 11th 2016
Today we are with Terry McBride who is the current CEO of YYoga and one of the three founding members of the Nettwerk Music Group, which includes Nettwerk Productions (independent record label), Nettwerk Management (artist and producer management), Nettwerk OneRead More...